SPRUCE Safety -- Required Reading
SPRUCE Research Safety Summary -- Required Reading
The Research Safety Summary (RSS) and attachments are required reading for all SPRUCE Participants who will be undertaking field or laboratory work at the SPRUCE facilities.
- Participants must complete the required reading and submit the Acknowledgement Form (below) before they can begin work.
- SPRUCE Operations Staff will verify completion of this requirement.
- Casual visitors (non-participants) are not required to read the RSS.
The most recent RSS was downloaded from ORNL Research Hazard Analysis and Control System (RHACS) on July 27, 2017.
This copy is provided below for the convenience of non-ORNL collaborating participants. Please note:
- The embedded links in the RSS document are unavailable outside of the ORNL RHACS system.
- Forest Service JHAs (ORNL annotated) and additional SPRUCE attachments to the RSS are provided as separate files below.
- Non-ORNL collaborators must read these documents and submit the Acknowledgement Form to meet the SPRUCE required reading requirement.
- A hardcopy RSS document is also maintained at the SPRUCE Office in Grand Rapids.
- If you have any questions about accessing the RSS and attachments, please use the CONTACT US link.
SPRUCE Research Safety Summary
Current Research Safety Summary -- July 27, 2017
Forest Service Job Hazards Analyses (JHAs) Attachments (ORNL annotated)
SPRUCE Facilities Orientation
This document provides site-specific information for visitors and users of the SPRUCE research facilities.
The Following are Optional for Collaborators
Acknowledge completion of Required Reading.
Please click this button to submit your acknowledgement.