Site Access Process
To schedule field or laboratory work at SPRUCE facilities in Grand Rapids, MN, all SPRUCE Team members and Collaborators must complete the following steps before EACH campaign.
- If you are the event organizer, please complete all Steps 1-4.
- If you will be an event participant only, please complete just Step 1.
Complete the following required reading and submit the Acknowledgement Form
- Contains site-specific information including: SPRUCE Staff Contacts, Facility Access Information, Shipping Addresses, WiFi Connections, and Emergency Contacts.
Spruce Research Safety Summary
- The embedded links in the RSS document and the Forest Service JHAs are unavailable outside of the ORNL RHACS system and are provided as additional reading files below.
- Questions about accessing the RSS and attachments, please use the Contact link.
Acknowledge completion of Required Reading.
Please click this button to submit your acknowledgement.
Add Your Proposed Event to the SPRUCE Events Calendar
Complete and Submit SPRUCE Work Plan Description Form
Enter details about your proposed Work Plan, including: Name: Email: Phone: Institution: Desired Dates of Access (102Grand): Desired Dates of Access (SPRUCE): Group participants: Field plan/procedures and known (SPRUCE) resources needed. The more detailed your plan the better we will be able to evaluate. SPRUCE Operation Staff will contact you soon.
SPRUCE Operations Staff will verify completion of required reading, review proposed work schedule, and contact you with approval or to discuss any potential conflicts
Check for Updates
The Workplace Health and Safety Plan is subject to frequent changes, given that new requirements may be issued by responsible institutions at any time. It is your responsibility to check this page for updates and read all SPRUCE Project communications.
SPRUCE Project Contact Information
Need more information? Send SPRUCE Staff a question at the Contact link.